Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some pictures of our time in SD with my grandparents

I never finished posting some pictures that I wanted to post from our vacation in SD.the next coule of posts are from our vacation in SD!!! Here is some pictures of us when we went to visit my Grandma Larson in Clark…
My Grandma with my aunts who are also twins!!!
102_5864
My Grandma with all the girls!!!
102_5866
and of course we had to get a twin picture..my twin aunts holding the twins!!!
102_5871
We also headed to Milbank one day to see my other Grandparents…
Avery took to my Grandpa right away..but not my Grandma so much…she kept trying but Avery was just ok sitting with my Grandpa!!!
102_5973
We were treated to pizza by my grandparents..thanks again grandpa and grandma..we all appreciatedWinking smile {I know you are reading this Grandma and see I put a picture on here of you…my grandma kept trying to get out my pictures..so I know she will like this!!!}
102_5978
Avery still staying close to my Grandpa…
102_5979

No comments: