Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out of the mouth of Destiny

I have to share with all of you a story out of the mouth of my 7 yr old..I went to her school the other day to eat lunch with her they were having a holiday lunch. Well anyways as i was waiting in line her teacher came up to me..She says i have to tell you what destiny said the other day..im thinking oh great....bc you never do know:)) Well anyways she told me that Destiny was telling her class about her family and she started talking Avery. Avery is my baby sister and I love her so much. and then she told them that she has down syndrome. But she quickly added thats ok bc I still love her bc she is really special and God made her just the way that she is and she is special to me..Her teacher said it was so sweet she almost started to cry..Of course when she is telling me this my eyes start to water..I am really a cry baby too though:)) but my heart just melt..

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

If the rest of the world could take a lesson from the sweetness of a 7 year old!

Our Story: Continued said...

Ahhhh...that is precious!

Holly said...

what a sweet little girl:) All of them actually!

Julia Irene said...

oh that is just the sweetest!! I always love taking my sister Benita with me shopping because I get to show her off and I love when someone says how cute she is:)