Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some shocking news!!!!


So everybody prepeare yourself..We are having TWINS!! Yeap you read that right!! Go ahead and laugh Ive been laughing since I have gottten the news..and just cant seem to stop..Im pretty much in shock!!!! I cant believe it..i actually had a feeling that there was two in there but I was hoping my feeling was wrong..and I know all of you are saying We didnt even know i was pregnant well i know its because we didnt tell anyone that I was pregnant until now....Why?? Well I wanted to make sure we made it through the first trimester with out any problems. I just went to the dr today and she did an ultrasound and told me i was having TWINS!!! I didnt even know they were going to do an ultrasound..What did i do when I found out..Well I just pulled the cover up over my head and started to cry..I couldnt beleive it..Im due January 20th but they said I can count on going a month early..hopefully:)) and I am 14 weeks tomorrow..I dont know what they are ye tbut when i find out I am sure Ill let you all know!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!! I was pretty shocked when I heard! Why did you have an ultrasound already? We'll be pregnant together :)

Kristi said...

Most of the time they give a ultrasound right away down here to confirm your due date..If I were you Sarah I think i would be getting an ultrasound pretty soon just to see:P Ive known for awhile when u told me you were pregnant in sd it was really hard for me to bite my tongue bc we are due are the same time:)

Holly said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! i am in shock too!! Congratulations:)

Lisa and Danny said...

Congrats Kristi! Thats wonderful! Love, Lisa and Danny