Sunday, February 21, 2010

Circus

A guy that Jared works with gave hime som tickets to the circus..it wasnt no shriners circus either.We dont get the Shriners circus here.I wish we did though bc it is much cheaper!! It was the Ringling Bros Circus..ya know the Greatest Show on the Earth..basically the bigggest rip off and money trap for parents:D So Jared and the girls went to the circus with Brian and Bryleigh. The girls loved it but Jared said that it wasnt that great..(Michelle they had way better seats then what we had when we went..do you remember that??) I was so jealous I wanted to go:(( but the girls did bring me home a bag of cotton candy:)) Guess how much that bag of cotton candy cost...$10..I about fell over backwards when Jared told me that but I did enjoy every bite of the sugary stuff:)) There is nothing like circus cotton candy!!! Sorry about the pics..Brielle took them with her camera..(i really should of got her a better camera huh??) guess its kind of my fault..she took way more of course but only two turned out...


Check out that huge sucker:D I wonder how long it will take them to eat that...hehe!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

looks like fun:)

Michelle said...

I do remember our suck-y seats!!! And how long we had to stand in line to get them!!!! It looks like they had fun!