Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Everyone!!! I hope you all had a great day....Mine was not that great. I had a date with mr.toliet all day..We apparently have a stomach bug going around...Destiny had it saturday and then right away i had to get it on Sunday..fast hey!!!! Why oh why do i have to get it..i hate puking!!! The good thing is it was a quick 24hr bug...and Im glad that I got it on the weekend at least so Jared could take care of the kids..so who will get it next?????





My heart cake pretty neat huh?? I saw it on Holly's blog and thought i would give it a try...very time consuming..but the girls really liked it..the inside is suppose to be a heart..if you want to give it a try head on over to Amanda's blog for the recipe...and how to instructions..

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay!!! you tried it:) & you changed your blog...cute;)

Debbie said...

I like your new page! And it does sound like we had the same sickness...weird!