Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Twins Baptism Day

On the 4th we had the girls baptized after church..My mother in law did an EXCELLENT job on there dresses..She made them out of my wedding dress.They fit them perfectly!!!  She sent me some extra fabric and I made there headbands..They look like little angels..sorry about the first picture ..the lighting in the church was really bad…
Jayla, Jianna
5542
Jayla
DSC_5555
Jianna
DSC_5558
The girls, us and the sponsors
DSC_5567
Yes I realize you cant see the one of the babies head in the family pic..they were both sleeping right after the baptism and this was towards the end of pictures and she was getting very heavy..
DSC_5566 DSC_5571
L-Jayla, R-Jianna
DSC_5578 DSC_5632
 DSC_5584 DSC_5586
Jayla, Jianna
DSC_5596
DSC_5608
Jayla with Destiny and Brielle has Jianna
DSC_5610
There beautiful dresses!!!  Didnt she do an awesome job???
DSC_5644
DSC_5656

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Very pretty dresses!! She did an awesome job is right! And the headbands are cute too! Cute family also :)

Michelle said...

Adorable!! The dresses turned out great!

Holly said...

Very cute!! Love the idea-I might have to do this for Khloe:)