Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nursery Set

So many, many months ago I decided to sew my own crib set..I thought "Well I can do that!".."How hard can it really be??? Haha!!! So here is the final product Joyce:)) IT has taken me a LONG time and many, many phone calls to my mother in law asking "how do i do this?"" and at one point i was very tempted just to pack it all up and send it to her and let her finish it..but I am very proud of myself that I actually finished it..Would i do it again?? Ha now that is a funny one..NO!!! Of course I did it thinking I could save some money:)) but i just gave myself some extra stress and frustration..That crib blanket was very tricky..its not what i had originally had done..(oh yes I had that done so many times but i took it apart many times to)
Well heres some pics just dont look to close and dont worry I wont be going into the sewing business anytime soon..Ill leave that to my mil:))






4 comments:

Holly said...

CUUUTE!! Black white and pink so adorable:)

Amy said...

Its beautiful!!

Naomi said...

Those are really cute! I love black and white! Good job!

Michelle said...

They turned out so good!! Love the curtains too!! Also, love the pic frames!! Such a cute bedroom.