Monday, June 7, 2010

Our Visitor for the day!!!

We had a visitor come to day that pretty much stayed all day!!  Except no one really wanted this visitor to stay around… The girls thought it would be cool to take some pictures of this visitor from the inside of course…there wasn't a chance they were going outside..In fact they locked the doors so it couldn't come in..hehe!!!
DSC_1725 DSC_1733
So we pretty much stayed inside all day..and kept a close eye on our visitor!!!
DSC_1738
Would you like to know who came to my house today???!!!:)  Be prepared he’s big..I mean HUGE!!!  This was taken from the inside of course!!! 
DSC_1739
In case you cant get a good picture of our visitor I did bravely make it outside to snap a quick picture…All I have to say is its a good thing I have a really long zoom lens or this picture wouldn't be here!!! Ok its a black snake..Apparently they are harmless..but I dont care..It can go visit someone else..bc I HATE snakes..a snake is a snake to me..and after Jared looked at my picture he claims this is a baby I would really hate to see what an adult black snake look likes..EEEECCCCKKK!!!!

DSC_1723

and Destiny was brave enough to go outside with me bc she wanted a good picture too!! haha!
DSC_1726 
All in all it was a good day for me bc the kids didn't want to go outside and play so I got them to help  me clean the house!!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross-what kind is that thing?

Kristi said...

Its a black snake!!! I guess they are harmless but I still dont care..It can go find someone else to visit!!

Holly said...

Ugh!!! I HATE snakes-I feel for ya;)