Friday, October 31, 2008

All it takes is one!!

I have to share with you all an awesome story!!! I was telling a family that i knew the other day at church about the international down syndrome adoption website (the one in the corner of this page). I knew that they were possibly considering adoption. They had did it before but then the birth family came back and got the little girl back but anyways she was telling me that they were considering adoption again. So I told her about the website. I had no idea how she felt about adopting a special needs child but I just felt compelled to tell her about Reese's Rainbow. I could feel God working in me..awesome feeling..anyways I have to tell you all the other day they committed to the little girl..she is so adorable..She was going to be going to an institute in January if they didn't find a family for her. She is from the Ukraine and is almost 4. They are so excited and i am so excited for them..They think that it will be around April when they get to bring her..Remember it only takes one....

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow..that's awesome!