Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Destiny!!





Its hard to believe that 7 years ago I had my first baby girl!! Where does the time go??!!! This past weekend Destiny had her birthday party. She wanted to have a purse party so thats what we did. I made her a purse cake, and at her party they decorated/ painted there own purses. We played hot potato purse. All of the girls had alot of fun!!


The girls decorating/painting there purses!!


The finished purses!!



She got a barbie kitchen show set up.. and of course i was listening in on them as they where playing..It was so cute..they were saying Hi Im rachel Ray today we are going to be making....then they said well i think we have to take a break we will be right back..welcome back everybody..hehe!!! and at the close of the girls show she tops it off with I hope you enjoy your delicious meal that is under 30 minutes..hehe!! I think they watch to much food network with me:))

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute party! Sounds fun:)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! I don't think it is possible to watch to much food network! The cake looks awesome, good job! The girls purses look so cute. Looks like it was an exciting day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTINY! Love you guys.

Naomi said...

That is such a cute cake! And I'm sure the girls loved decorating their purses!

Debbie said...

RYC: Kolby isn't spitting up at ALL..I know it's possible to have reflux without spitting up, but I guess the dr's haven't said whether he has it or not. I'll be seeing the stomach dr (can't remember what he's called:P) in a couple weeks so maybe he'll explain better.

Amy said...

Adorable. Can't believe she is 7 already! Cute party idea. If Kami could talk, she would probably be quoting FOXNews :)