Thursday, November 1, 2012

31 for 21: Day 25 Just Like You



Wanted to share this video with all of you…This is very good…Long but good..favorite part..when the girl says…its just part of my beautiful selfSmile

Yes I know I am behind..I plan on finishing up my month but it will just be late…I just got back from SD…I went home to say good-bye to my Grandma..My grandma is in no more pain and got to celebrate her birthday in the arms of Jesus while we all came together to celebrate her life..Bittersweet..Took off last Thursday morning and just got home last night..in time to go trick or treating of course..;) so I'm going to try to catch up on everything..and everyone's posts….so that explains my absence lately..

1 comment:

JC said...

That video was so worth watching, I loved it! Sorry to hear about your Grandma.