Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 for 21: Day 25 Pictures from Destiny’s Birthday

Pictures from Destiny’s Birthday!! I know this is a little late but better late then never …right;)
Destiny didn’t want a birthday party this year..she just wanted to go to the mall and go get a pedicure with a friend..hey cant complain there…ha! So we headed off to the mall with her and her friend…
DSC_0338
In the middle of the mall they have this little jump station….Destiny is pretty reserved when she is on it..especially when u see her friend doing flips and going crazy on it…Destiny wouldn’t even do a flip…Cant say I don’t blame her..I would probably be the same way..actually I probably wouldn’t even go on it..ha!
DSC_0342DSC_0350
DSC_0349
DSC_0354DSC_0369
DSC_0377DSC_0379
DSC_0382DSC_0384DSC_0387
DSC_0393DSC_0397
She said that it was awesome and they definitely shopped til they dropped!!  I was pretty tired when it was time to go home!!  I think that might be a sign that I'm getting old! ha
This year Destiny picked steak again for her meal…with parmesan noodles..and frozen ice cream sandwich dessert..
DSC_0423DSC_0425
DSC_0457DSC_0459
DSC_0432
Brielle wanted to get her something but I just didn’t have time to take her to get something so she went up to her room and found something that she had that she remembered that Destiny said that she liked so she wrapped it up and gave it to her…{she had gotten it out of the prize box at school a couple of weeks earlier…} It was a glass butterfly case!!  She is so creative and so sweet!!! 
DSC_0437DSC_0439
DSC_0444DSC_0449DSC_0451
We got her a pair of rollerblades...a letter D necklace…that was in the diaper box..I try to trick the girls when we wrap there presents...and some big chew;) I couldn’t believe it my kids had never had it before..I used to LOVE that stuff walking around with a fat lip pretending I had a big ole chew in…don’t tell me I was the only one???!!! ..Ooh  along with candy cigarettes too!!  LOL!! 
DSC_0455
Jayla put Destiny’s skates on and got up next the end table and took off but obviously fell down..it was so cute..so then Jared took her skating around the kitchen..and she LOVED it!! 
DSC_0461DSC_0462DSC_0463DSC_0466
Cant believe she is ten already!!
DSC_0661

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a great birthday! Happy belated Birthday Destiny!!

Priscilla said...

I used to love that Big chew and candy cigs, too, lol!