Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 for 21: Day 30 Pumpkin Patch

We thought it would be fun to go and try to find a pumpkin patch this year…but my oh my I think I will stick to buying them at Wal-Mart..{so much cheaper and you get a bigger pumpkin}  but here are some pictures from there…
DSC_0959DSC_0963
We went on a hayride…{ it was pretty disappointing to me bc I had just went on a field trip with Avery and went on a hayride there and it was so much better..but the girls all thought it was fun so I guess that’s alright then…;)}
DSC_0915
It was a rescue farm so It was kind of neat listening to how they got there animals..Apparently this are misfit donkeys…they kind of look like regular donkeys to me
DSC_0919
A wild pig that they have rescued..The pig comes over to him and lays down and then they rub his back with a rake..haha!!  Avery was pretty impressed with the pig though..she liked her and as we were  Avery says bye bye pig
DSC_0924
If u were brave enough you could have the lama smell your hair or your breath…Ya none of us were brave enough…ha!
DSC_0929
DSC_0927DSC_0923
Bounce Rodeo…lol
DSC_0935DSC_0939
I just need to add that these things are so ridiculously dumb!!!  You cant even move on them..I got on with Avery and we only hopped one little step…
DSC_0940
Hay Bale maze…not impressed at all…but the babies liked it…lol
DSC_0947
Rock maze
DSC_0950
Riding the horse..yeeehaw!!!  Go dolly!!;)
DSC_0955
THe girls with there perfect pumpkins that they picked out…Avery already had one from her field trip and I wasn’t buying any for the babies…too cheap I guess.. bc they were soooo expensive there!!!
DSC_0966
Next time we will try out a different place!!! 

No comments: